Core Values and Beliefs
The Stamford Public Schools Mission & Vision:
The mission of the Stamford Public Schools is to provide an education that cultivates productive habits of mind, body and heart in every student.
Vision StatementThe Stamford Public Schools will be a learning organization that continuously improves its effective, innovative and transformational teaching and learning. We will challenge, inspire and prepare all students to be productive contributing members of society.
K.T. Murphy Mission Statement
The K. T. Murphy Community strives to create a learning environment that encourages and enables each individual to reach his/her academic, social and emotional potential.
K.T. Murphy Principles
• Collaboration between all members of the school community is essential.
• All individuals deserve a secure and safe learning environment.
• As an inclusive school we embrace the diverse languages, cultures and abilities of all members of our community.
• All individuals should be treated with respect.
• Learning is an on-going process for all members of the school community